Sax Wealth Advisors offers personal attention from a dedicated team of advisors. At the same time, our depth of expertise and resources allow us to offer big company services driven by our clients’ unique objectives and expectations.
Our smaller size enables us to have a larger focus on your overall financial goals — not simply the performance of your portfolio.
We don’t sit back and wait for you to call — we monitor your accounts on an ongoing basis and keep you informed of any developments or opportunities for improvement. In addition, you will always have direct access to the advisor and staff members who are intimately familiar with your plan and can address your questions quickly and effectively.
Your advisor acts as a “financial quarterback” for your whole family, building a holistic investment strategy around a comprehensive view of your situation and goals. We do this by:
- Reviewing your entire financial documentation
- Considering your professional and personal goals
- Understanding the values that are important to you and your family
We use this “big picture” perspective to create a customized financial blueprint that will guide our investment strategies, measure our progress and hold you accountable to the plan.
Becoming a Client
We understand that selecting a financial partner is an extremely important and personal decision. Before we embark on any client relationship, we take steps to ensure that our investment approach, service deliverables and fee structure are the right fit for the investor.
- Complimentary Initial Consultation — During our first meeting, we answer all of your questions, set forth mutual expectations and provide educational materials and references to help you make the most informed decision.
- Transition and Implementation — Once you become a part of the Sax Wealth Advisors family, we will introduce you to other members of our team who will play an integral role in developing, transitioning and implementing your plan. Together, we will walk you through the process of transferring accounts, consolidating holdings, investing assets and strategizing for future financial moves.
- Relationship Building — By far, our highest priority at Sax Wealth Advisors is developing and nurturing strong client relationships. Long past the client setup stage, your advisor will be continually reviewing, refining and updating your plan as you face life’s challenges, changing circumstances and financial milestones.