Sep 30, 2020 - WATCH THE WEBINAR: THE TOP 5 MISTAKES TO AVOID WITH MEDICARE
One of the most important retirement planning decisions relates to Medicare and many questions arise, such as: when do I need to sign up and what will it cost me?; what are the different “Parts”?; and, what plan is right for me?
Depending on where you live, there could be over 100 different combinations of Medicare Plans to choose from, and this year, there are additional variables to consider, such as:
- Medicare impacts from COVID-19: Changes to out-of-pocket costs, Telehealth services, enrollment flexibilities, and more.
- Part D Senior Savings Model: Reduces copays in 2021 for certain medications for chronic conditions (e.g. Insulin).
In case you missed it, we invite you to watch the webinar presentation hosted by Sax Wealth Advisors and guest speaker Justin Lubenow from Senior Advisors, as we address the Top 5 Medicare Mistakes to Avoid.
WATCH THE WEBINAR: THE TOP 5 MISTAKES TO AVOID WITH MEDICARE
- Here is a Medicare Cheat Sheet.
- You can find the slide deck from this webinar here.
- Our webinars are general guidance without knowing the intricacies of your business. Please find our full disclaimer here.